Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept Insurance?
I can work with you as an out of network provider. This enables you to be reimbursed by your insurance company after each session. Some insurance pays 50% while others can pay up to 80%.
Specialists and the Single Case Agreement
Many New Jersey Insurance Networks do not have specialists trained in Eating Disorders, FBT, and DBT. Some insurance will allow coverage on a case-by-case basis . There is a good chance they will reimburse you at the “in network rate” often called a “single case agreeement.”
What questions should I ask my insurance company?
- Does my plan cover psychotherapy sessions?
- Does my plan cover out of network services?
- Is there a deductible I have to meet?
- Do I have a copay?
- What is the coinsurance? How much of the does the coinsurance cover?
- Is there a maximum amount per session the insurance will cover for an out of network provider?
- How much time do I have to file a claim for out of network services?
- What is the process to get reimbursed for out of network services?
What are your fees?
Please contact me for further information and to schedule a discussion. As a specialist, I am in line with the current trends in cost throughout our tri-state area.